So….spring is near and you know what that means…..The beginning of an endless barrage of music festivals. From Coachella to Bonnaroo to Outside Lands – spring break signifies the start of care-free times filled with great music.
However, if you can’t make it to your favorite festival, things usually go something like this…
- The line up release and subsequent freak out
- Listening to your favorite bands’ music and imagining what it would be like to see them live
- Checking your bank account and having to face reality
- Denial – (Refusing to accept that you have no money and work during said festival)
- Anger- Seeing people post about buying their tickets and wanting to explode
- Acceptance- Oh well, No-chella is better than Coachella anyway
- Realizing that you can watch the whole thing streamed live on YouTube in the comfort of your own home and not in the blistering heat
So whether you’re jamming out like this
or like this
have a great time!